To adjust Sound or speaker volume level and Mic sensitivity - access dbell from web browser.
How to to view dbell stream from compatible Browsers:
- In a web browser address bar type dbell IP address with Port number 81. For example, if the IP address of the dbell is 192.168.1.100, then Type http://192.168.1.100:81
- Enter Credentials: User name & Password: dbell user name and password
- Select videostream mode(for FireFox or Chrome or Safari )to view dbell.
If Internet Explorer is your default browser select livestream mode (for Internet Explorer) and follow the prompt
How to find dbell HD Live IP address from dbell HD live app?
- Open dbell HD Live app
- Go to ‘Setup’
- Scroll down and Tap ‘Network info’. dbell HD Live IP address will be on the first field including port number
How to find dbell HD Live IP address from dbell app?
- Open dbell app
- Click ‘Setup’
- Click Advanced settings
- Click Network connection status - note down dbell IP address