If dbell doesn't say "Reset successful" after 5.5 minutes holding the button, most likely cause is SD card is corrupted.
If Reset fail, follow the - recovery process shown below.
Reset fail recovery process:
If your dbell stops working or you can't connect to it anymore even with the Ethernet cable connected, you can resolve it by removing the SD card:
- Look at the back of the dbell for SD card underneath the white connector showing arrows. Push the arrow as shown. Push the SD card to release.
- Remove SD card - see how to remove SD hard here
- Power cycle dbell - wait 1 min. to hear 'Welcome'
- Now retry to reset dbell. If everything works well - insert SD card and format.
- If format shows error or dbell won't start again - replace SD card.
- Login and setup dbell with the app