To view dbell camera live stream in compatible browser from your Network, you need camera IP address only.
To view dbell camera live stream in compatible browser from outside your Network, See here.
How to find dbell camera IP address?
- Open dbell app, click Camera Tab.
- Click ‘Settings’ [4-square icon]
- Click 'Advanced settings'
- Click 'Network connection status'
Note the IP address
- Type dbell camera IP address in browser address bar. For example, if the IP address of the camera is 192.168.1.25, Type http://192.168.1.25
- When prompted, enter camera user name and password
If you forgot, find user name and password from dbell app
In dbell app Click 3 Line menu > Options > User accounts
For FireFox, Chrome allow Adobe flash player to be installed
for Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge select -Setup software(first time), allow to Run
Refresh your browser or close and open the browser to view the live stream.
Now you should have the live stream of the camera
- Browser compatibility: Microsoft Internet Explorer – Viewing camera live stream and access motion features from IE browser and access to advanced settings
- Google Chrome – Viewing camera live stream, camera control and access advanced settings
- Safari/Mozilla Firefox – Viewing camera live stream, camera control and access advanced settings