If camera setup fails, please check the following:
- Check to confirm camera is powered up.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network while doing the setup. If your smartphone is connected to a 5GHz WiFi network, setup will not work.
- If you have multiple VLAN in your Network, confirm dbell and your smartphone is on the same VLAN.
- If you have MAC filtering Enabled, add camera MAC address to your allowed MAC filter list.
- Make sure your Network cable is terminated properly - check your Network connectivity before retrying the setup. Use a Network cable tester to confirm the Network cable is working.
- Reset camera prior to retrying setup again.
If you have checked all of the above and still camera setup fails, please contact us.