If you forgot dbell user name or password or both, you can try the following:
- Find password from dbell HD live app, if dbell is online or
- Hardware Reset dbell
1. Find password from dbell HD live app
If your dbell HD live app is still functional - follow the steps below:
- Open dbell HD live app
- Click SETUP
- Click User setting
- Click 'Show pwd'
2. Hardware Reset dbell HD Live and HDx2: (when dbell is offline or not connected to wifi)
- Unplug dbell indoorbell/chime from wall outlet if it is plugged-in
- Make sure dbell video doorbell is connected to power
- Press and hold the dbell call button until you hear “RESET SUCCESSFUL”
- Wait 1-min for dbell to restart
- Redo dbell app setup
NOTE: - It may take from 90 sec. to 330 sec. depending on the firmware of dbell. We recommend running a stopwatch to know how long you are pressing call button.
- All the settings of dbell will be set to factory defaults.
Once Reset is successful, re-start the app setup.