To view dbell stream from compatible Browsers, all you need to know is IP address of the dbell.
How to find dbell IP address?
- Open dbell app
- Click ‘Settings’ [4 square icon]
- Click 'Advanced settings'
- Click 'Network connection status'
- Note the IP address
- In a browser address bar type dbell IP address with Port number 81. For example, if the IP address of the dbell is 192.168.1.100, then Type http://192.168.1.100:81
- Enter dbell credentials, User name and Password
- Select videostream mode for FireFox, Chrome and Safari to view dbell stream.
select livestream mode (for Internet Explorer) and follow the prompt
You should see the live stream.
You should see the live stream. IE live steam is 1280x720, other browser stream is 640x480
How to find dbell HD Live IP address from dbell HD live app?
- Open dbell HD Live app
- Click ‘Setup’ (gear icon)
- Scroll down and Tap ‘Network info’. dbell HD Live IP address will be on the first field including port number
- Browser compatibility: Microsoft Internet Explorer – View live and Talk to your visitors, Take photos, Record videos, access to advanced settings
- Google Chrome – View live, Take photos, access to advanced settings
- Safari/Mozilla Firefox – View live, Take photos, access to advanced settings