1. Power-up dbell PTZ IP camera
- Power-up dbell camera from a PoE switch compliant with IEEE 802.3af standard.
- A 12V 1.5A AC/DC adapter (not supplied) can be used for powering up camera.
After powering up it will take approximately a minute for the dbell camera to be ready for setup. Please wait for the camera calibration to complete.
Note: If you are supplying power prior to installation - place the camera in a way so that it can rotate freely for self-calibration. If you place the camera lens touching any surface while powering up - it could damage the PTZ motor.
2. Download dbell app
Before launching app:
Make sure dbell and your smartphone/tablet is connected to the same 2.4G Wifi Network. dbell camera is incompatible with 5G Network.
3. Launch dbell app
- If dbell is connected to the Network, app will find your dbell camera on the Network, OR
- Select Scan Network and follow on-screen setup wizard.
4. dbell camera installation
- Once setup is complete, test your dbell camera from app
- Once you are happy with the setup, power-off dbell camera by disconnecting power.
- Install camera to your desired location.
- Connect PoE power
- It will take approx. 1 min. for dbell camera to start operating.
NOTE: We recommend to do the app setup first. Once app setup is complete you can access the camera from the browser, set the static IP or connect to your NVR/IP DVR
Congratulations - you have successfully completed camera setup !