If you want to access your camera remotely from a browser outside of your Network, setting up remote access is required.
- Enable UPnP in your router (follow your router's instructions to enable UPnP)
- Enable UPnP in camera settings
- Enter IP address of the camera in a browser address bar to Login to camera
- Click Settings
- Click Network
- Click DDNS
- Click On to enable UPnP Port Forwarding
- Click Apply
- Access camera from outside your Network
- You need to know the WAP IP or your ISP provided IP address.
- In the DDNS page click "Show" for Internet IP Address
- To access camera you need to type the WAP IP address: Port number
For example, if your WAP IP is 220.127.116.118 and HTTP Port is 80, to access camera using a browser from outside your own Network, type 18.104.22.1688:80
- You can use smartphone or tablet to view from anywhere.
- You can also use PC app or MAC app to view from anywhere.