If you want to access your camera remotely from a browser outside of your Network, setting up remote access is required.
- Enable UPnP in your router (follow your router's instructions to enable UPnP)
- Enable UPnP in camera settings
- Enter IP address of the camera in a browser address bar to Login to camera
- Click Settings
- Click Network
- Click DDNS
- Click On to enable UPnP Port Forwarding
- Click Apply
- Access camera from outside your Network
- You need to know the public IP of your Network, you can find typing in a browser ip-fetch(dot)com
- In the DDNS page click "Show" for Internet IP Address
- To access camera you need to type the Public IP address: Port number
For example, if your Public IP is 22.214.171.1248 and HTTP Port is 80, to access camera using a browser from outside your own Network, type 126.96.36.1998:80
- You can use smartphone or tablet to view from anywhere.