If you want to record locally, use Class 10 microSDHC card 8G to 128G (not supplied)
A 32G capacity card may provide approx. 90 days of recording.
Inserting the micro SDHC card requires careful handling and attention to details.
1. In a clean soft surface with the camera off, carefully open the lens cover by rotating the cover counterclockwise.
2. Remove all four screws and keep safe for later use
3. Slowly tilt camera head inward as shown
4. Insert Micro-SDHC Class-10 card in the SD card Slot
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE ANY HARDWARE OR CABLE
ALIGNMENT DAMAGE WILL VOID WARRANTY.
CAMERA PTZ FUNCTIONS WILL STOP WORKING.
- Hot-plugging is not recommended for SD card, hot-plugging may damage SD card, causing data loss and/or abnormal operation.
- Do not turn off power to the device during formatting.
- IP Camera does not support formatting into several partitions, so if you want to format it on PC before using it, please format it into one partition.