Your camera lets you use a microSD, microSDHC, or a microSDXC card, up to 128 GB, to expand memory space, for local recordings.
|Insert/Remove a MicroSD Card|
Inserting micro SDHC card requires careful handling and attention to details. Remember its a Pro-camera. But you can do it as long as you stick to the instructions.
1. In a clean surface with the camera off, carefully open the Black lens cover by rotating counterclockwise.
2. Remove all four screws and keep safe for later use. If you are not careful, small screw may fall inside!
3. Slowly tilt camera head inward as shown, flat side going inward.
4. Insert Micro-SD Class-10 type card in the SD card Slot
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE ANY HARDWARE OR CABLE
DOING SO WILL VOID WARRANTY, CAMERA WILL STOP WORKING.
- Hot-plugging is not recommended for SD card, hot-plugging may damage SD card, causing data loss and/or abnormal operation.
- Do not turn off power to the device during formatting.
- IP Camera does not support formatting into multiple partitions. If you want to format it on PC before using it, please format it into one partition.
|SD Card recommendations|
MicroSD card classes:
• MicroSD cards have capacity up to 2GB.
• MicroSDHC (High Capacity) cards offer capacity up to 32GB.
• MicroSDXC (extended Capacity) cards have capacity from 32GB and up to 2TB. Camera allows capacity upto 128GB
• Each type of card has a speed rating of 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10, from slowest to fastest. We recommend speed rating 10.
While you can use any class of microSD cards in your camera, the microSDXC card is recommended for high-resolution video recording, due to its large storage capacity and high-speed read/write capability.