- Plug-in indoor bell to a power outlet
- Remove the paper safety tab from the transmitter
- Keep pressing ‘Music’ button until you find your favorite ringtone
- Push ‘Volume’ button until indicator light (A) start flashing - Release button
- Press call button on the receiver.
Setup time is short, only 5 seconds to avoid interference of paring with other devices.
Press transmitter ‘call’ button to test. If transmitter and receiver is paired, receiver will ring. Once paired you can move receiver to your desired location.
- If pairing fails, repeat the steps.
- Transmitter and receiver paired once, but lost sync afterwards: Reset to factory default
- Reset: Press Music+Volume together until it makes a sound, approx hold time 5 seconds