Step-1. Download the dbell app
Click the logo above to download the dbell app or
Search for "dbell" in app store or play store
Step-2. Power-up dbell PTZ IP camera
- Power-up dbell camera from a PoE switch compliant with IEEE 802.3af standard.
- Power up with a 12V DC 1.5A (DC5521) power adapter (not supplied, sold separately)
If you are supplying power to the camera using a 12V DC adapter and want to use camera Wirelessly - connect camera with an Ethernet cable to your router for setting up Wifi.
Once setup is complete and you are seeing the live stream of the camera, disconnect Ethernet cable from the camera. If the Wifi password was entered correctly, camera status will be online within 1 minute of disconnecting Ethernet cable. If camera doesn't become online within 1 minute, see troubleshooting tips here
After powering up it will take approx. 2 minutes for the dbell camera to be ready for setup. Please wait for the camera calibration to complete.
- If your dbell has been connected to power for longer than a minute, you won't see the calibration.
Note: If you are supplying power prior to installation - place the camera in a way so that it can rotate free of obstruction for self-calibration. If you place the camera lens touching any surface while powering up - it will damage the lens cover and also it could damage the PTZ motor.
3. Open the dbell app
- Select Register if you are new to the dbell app or Select Login if you already have dbell app account
- If dbell is connected to the Network, app will find your dbell camera on the Network, OR
- Select Add camera
- Select Scan Network
- Follow in-app instructions
- Avoid using fake email address
- Your email will be used in case you need to reset your password
- Your email will be used to send invite to your family members
- Your email will be used to create FTP account and to associate email settings
Login password = dbell camera password (sent to dbell at the time of setup)
Your user name (not email) = dbell camera user name
Need help with dbell camera installation? Find here
Congratulations - you have successfully completed camera setup !