dbell HD live, dbell HDX2, dbell PTZ HD PoE IP camera is ONVIF compatible video monitoring doorbell and camera. Hence it works with most ONVIF® compatible NVR and NAS drive. All ONVIF® feature may not work as ONVIF® has a wide range of feature sets. Functionality depends on the ONVIF® version of the NAS drive or NVR and dbell.
Here is how to connect to QNAP surveillance software: It may not exactly match depending on what version of the software you have, but the idea is to give you some hints.
On the camera configuration page:
- Channel: Select the channel you prefer or available
- Camera Brand: Select Generic model
- Camera Model: Select Generic RTSP
- For HTTP URL: Select /tcp/av0_0
- Camera name: Give a name you would like
- IP address: To see dbell IP go to Settings>>Advanced settings>>Network connection status
- RTSP Port: 10554
- User name: your dbell user name //to see click Menu>Edit>3 lines
- Password: your dbell password //to see click Menu>Edit>3 lines
- Click: Enable recording on this camera
- Click Test
- Then continue the onscreen instructions
For troubleshooting, first check the user name, password and IP address is correct.