Setting a ringtone:
A. For your phone
B. For your chime
A. Below are the steps to set/change ringtones for your dbell ring on your smartphone:
- Select the three lines located at the top left corner of the main screen of the app.
- Select "Options"
- Select "Sounds"
Select your favorite ringtones
Ring duration: indicates how long your phone will ring when someone presses the dbell button. Tap on "Ring Duration" and change to whichever duration suits you
Ringtones sound: option to turn off (or mute) the sound coming from a ring. Once someone presses the dbell, your phone will be notified by ringing. With this option off, you will get the pop up of the message but no sound, even though your phone is on full volume
To toggle ringtone:
1. Tap on the toggle switch beside "Ringtones sound"
If the toggle is on the right (blue) the feature is on. If the toggle is on the left (grey) the feature is off
Vibrate on call: notifications from the dbell will be through vibrate even if the phone may not be on silent
To toggle vibrate:
1. Tap on the toggle switch beside "Vibrate on call." If the toggle is on the right (blue) the feature is on. If the toggle is on the left (grey) the feature is off
Ringtone: select which tune will play when the dbell button is pressed
To toggle ringtone:
1. Tap on whichever sound you would like to select. A check mark on the right hand side will be visible beside the currently selected tune
*To try out what the tune sounds like, simply tap on it!
B. Below are the steps to set a ringtone on your chime:
Power dbell and indoor chime placing them close to each other for pairing. After pairing is successful when you disconnect indoorbell from power outlet, pairing stays in the memory.
1. Press ‘Music’ button to select your favorite ringtone before pairing
2. Push ‘Volume’ button until it sounds DING and indicator light (A) starts blinking - Release button
3. Quickly press dbell call button while indoorbell is in Setup mode [ 5 seconds only ].
Setup time is only 5 seconds to avoid interference
Press dbell ‘call’ button to test. If chime/bell is paired, it will ring. Once paired you can move it to your desired location.
- If pairing fails, repeat the steps.
- Pairing ends automatically after it is completed
- Chime paired once, but lost sync afterwards: Reset to factory default
- Reset/Erasing pairing memory: Press and hold Music+Volume together for 5 seconds
Pairing indoorbell/chime with your dbell: