dbell will be sync to your phone's Network.
Make sure dbell and your phone/tablet is connected to same 2.4G band. dbell is not compatible with 5G band.
If you have an extender in your home/office, and wish to connect dbell to the extender, make sure that your phone is connected to your extender for setup.
Login password = dbell password (sent to dbell at the time of setup)
Your user name (not email) = dbell user name
- When providing power from pre-existing doorbell transformer, make sure doorbell
Transformer rating is 16V 10VA.
A transformer with a higher VA rating or lower VA rating will not work. e.g., 40VA/30VA/20VA/8VA can't be used. It must be 10VA.
- or provide power using a 5VDC, 2A adapter - only works for short distance, max. 2m.
- Warning! Turn off power at fuse or breaker before work
- Press the dbell call button.
- The plugin doorbell rings and your phone announces a visitor.
- A live stream from the camera is displayed on your phone. You can talk and listen to the caller from your phone.
- If you have Android TV or amazon fireTV stick - you can view the visitor on your large screen TV too.
Congratulations - you have completed your dbell setup successfully!
Order your dbell today. Visit our Webshop