Power dbell and indoor chime placing them close to each other for pairing. After pairing is successful when you disconnect indoorbell from power outlet, pairing stays in the memory.
1. Press ‘Music’ button to select your favorite ringtone before pairing
2. Push ‘Volume’ button until it sounds DING and indicator light (A) starts blinking - Release button
3. Quickly press dbell call button while indoorbell is in Setup mode [ 5 seconds only ].
Setup time is only 5 seconds to avoid interference
Press dbell ‘call’ button to test. If chime/bell is paired, it will ring. Once paired you can move it to your desired location.
- If pairing fails, repeat the steps.
- Pairing ends automatically after it is completed
- Chime paired once, but lost sync afterwards: Reset to factory default
- Reset/Erasing pairing memory: Press and hold Music+Volume together for 5 seconds
Pairing indoorbell/chime with your dbell: