How to to view dbell stream from compatible Browsers:
- In a web browser address bar type dbell IP address with Port number 81. For example, if the IP address of the dbell is 192.168.1.100, then Type http://192.168.1.100:81
- Enter Credentials: User name: Type user name Password: your password for dbell
- Select videostream mode(for FireFox / Chrome) and Safari to view dbell.
If Internet Explorer is your default browser select livestream mode (for Internet Explorer) and follow the prompt
How to find dbell HD Live IP address ?
- Open dbell HD Live app
- Go to ‘Setup’
- Scroll down and Tap ‘Network info’. dbell HD Live IP address will be on the first field including port number
- Browser compatibility: Microsoft Internet Explorer – View live and Talk to your visitors, Take photos, Record videos, access to advanced settings
- Google Chrome – View live, Take photos, access to advanced settings
- Safari/Mozilla Firefox – View live, Take photos, access to advanced settings