Download and install “dbell HD+” app from the app store
Power-up dbell using DC adapter, wait for dbell to start and Welcome you.
dbell is now in quick configuration mode, light will be flashing.
Make sure your Smartphone or Tablet is connected to 2.4GHz WiFi
- Open dbell app, Tap ‘Add Device’
- Tap ‘SmartLink’
- Enter your ‘WiFi password’ carefully
- Tap ‘Start’. auto configuration will start, please wait until complete
If your WiFi password was entered correctly, dbell will connect to WiFi
and announce setup is successful Press the doorbell found
If nothing is visible, press ‘Refresh’
|No lights at start up||RESET dbell|
|No flashing lights upon power-up||RESET dbell|
|Quick configuration doesn’t work||RESET dbell|
|After setup is done nothing shows up||Press REFRESH|
|NO announcement at the end of step (4)||Start from Step (1)|
|System setting changes doesn’t work||Re-start dbell after setting changes|
|Camera keeps showing offline on app||Re-start dbell|
How to RESET dbell HD+
- Use Reset Key from the dbell box or find a paper clip
- Remove Reset sticker at the back of dbell, please don’t throw the sticker, reuse it.
- Insert Reset Key or paper clip and Hold RESET button for 20sec.
- dbell HD+ will make announcement, Reset to default and restart.