- Warning! Turn off power at fuse or breaker before work
- Remove current doorbell push button and disconnect cables
- Insert 2 disconnected cables from doorbell into the dbell connectors. Pull them lightly to test they are securely connected.
- Locate old indoorbell which used to ring before dbell.
- Open the old indoorbell's cover by gently pulling outward.
- Disconnect cable from terminal labelled "T" (Trans) and "F" (Front)
- To join Trans & Front together you may use wire nuts, crimp or electrical tape.
- Turn on power at the Fuse or Breaker panel
- It will take approx. 1 min. for dbell to start operating.
Remove current doorbell push button and disconnect cables
Make sure that your doorbell wiring is “low voltage”, if you are not sure, test with a meter or call an electrician
Insert the 2 low voltage wires into the 2 connectors.
Don’t worry about which wire goes to which connector.